COVID-19 Health & Safety Updates
The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority. With the updated NYS guidelines, beginning May 19:
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated people.
- Immuno-compromised people should continue to wear a mask.
- Any individual who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must continue to wear a mask at all times while visiting the Y.
- All members, regardless of vaccination status, will need to answer health screening questions before entering the Y.
- Though there are no longer building capacity limitations, members are still asked to maintain a social distance of six feet.
- Members still need to register in advance for lap swim and the basketball courts.
- All other Covid safety policies remain in place. (Click here for the most recent list.)
- Please consider the health of our members and of our community so that we may remain open and safe for all.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of the Cortland County Family YMCA!