To keep everyone safe at our events, we are changing the way we race this year. Please carefully read over the following rules before registering for any of our races.
- There will be NO day-of registrations this year. All racers must register in advance.
- Racers will be asked to self-select their anticipated finish times. This will allow us to group runners into heats, with the fastest group starting first. This will help ensure social distancing on the race route.
- We are using staggered starts, spread out every 2-3 minutes.
- No ‘snot rockets’, spitting, or similar before, during, or after the race.
- Winners will be announced after all racers have returned. Please keep six feet apart and keep your mask on while waiting for results.
- Race shirts and bibs can be picked up the day morning of the race (between 8:00 AM and 8:45 AM).
If you registered for last year’s races, you will be automatically re-registered for this year’s races, free of cost. Please watch for a confirmation email by early April.