The Cortland Y is looking for outgoing, responsible, and energetic staff for the following positions:
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Membership Director at Cortland County Family YMCA intentionally fosters a cause-centered culture that is welcoming, genuine, hopeful, nurturing, and determined.
They also direct all aspects of membership for the branch including recruitment of new members, retention of existing members and supervision of assigned staff, as well as developing, planning and implementing new procedures and methods to achieve strategic goals.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it in person to the Cortland YMCA at 22 Tompkins St, Cortland, NY.
The Cortland YMCA is currently seeking morning and evening part time maintenance staff for immediate openings.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas, including such duties as mopping, dusting, and trash removal. May complete duties related to window washing, meeting set up, snow removal, grounds keeping, and other related responsibilities.
- Ensures Y is attractive and clean by completing all duties listed on the daily schedule and maintains upkeep of assigned area and equipment. May perform wet and dust mopping, dusting, trash removal, recycling, window washing, pool cleaning, painting, vacuuming, seasonal activities dealing with lawn care and snow removal, and general cleaning.
- Operates related motorized and non-motorized equipment.
- Records and reports all needed repairs; repairs as directed.
- Ensures YMCA building and property is secure during shift and report incidents and hazardous conditions to supervisor.
- Replaces soap, paper towels, and other supplies.
- May set up furniture for events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please stop into the Cortland YMCA on 22 Tompkins St. to apply.
Evenings at the JM McDonald Center.
The Cortland County Family YMCA is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply in person at 22 Tompkins Street.